Medtrans specialises in translations for the medical, pharmaceutical, and veterinary industries. After all, it is not enough for someone working on the translation of medical documents to understand the languages involved. That is an essential skill, but it is equally important that the translator fully understands the document they are translating. This includes the terms and abbreviations used, the context, and the overall subject matter. This is what you get from us.We have over 10 years of experience providing medical document translation services. Over those years, we have built a reputation for high accuracy, confidentiality, and a flexible service. We also offer medical translations that are accredited.
We are able to deliver this because we offer more than a translation service. The individuals on our team are not just translators – they are medical document translators. While this is a specialist field, the increasingly global nature of the medical industry requires specialist translation services. This applies to the provision of care, the development of new devices, the introduction of treatments and drugs to new international markets, and more.
When getting medical documents translated, you need a team who knows what they are doing and whom you can trust. You need the best medical document translator. You need Medtrans.
Reasons to Choose Us
When you choose Medtrans for medical document translation services, you get
- excellent quality control;
- complete confidentiality;
- flexible and fast service.
Common Documents We Translate:
- Recruitment materials
- Regulatory documentation
- Research protocols
- Pre-clinical documentation
- Patient and clinician information guides
- Investigator brochures
- Informed consent forms (ICF)
- Medical records
- Patient diaries
- Patient reported outcomes (PRO)
- Case report forms (CFO)
- Clinical study report forms
- Questionnaires and surveys
Let’s look at each of these in more detail:
Our medical document translators have expertise in a range of medical disciplines, including regulatory issues, and we also offer translations in over 150 languages. If you need particular expertise for your project, please let us know so we can match you with the right translator.
Translating documents always requires accuracy, as it saves time and money and protects your reputation. There is an enhanced need for accuracy with medical translations though, not least because of the risk to life as well as the strict regulatory environment that most companies in the industry operate. We understand this, and we don’t compromise on accuracy.
Following on from the point above, we have tried-and-tested quality-control measures in place to ensure that every translation is perfect. This applies to linguistic elements, but also to ensuring that the translation of medical documents is always accurate, both technically and culturally. One of the ways we achieve this is through the vetting process for new translators on our team. We also have robust management and performance-measurement procedures in place.
In addition, you can choose one of our enhanced quality-control options for additional peace of mind and even higher levels of quality. With enhanced quality control, your document is proofread by up to two additional translators.
We sign and/or use NDAs as standard, as we understand the importance of confidentiality in medical translations. This applies whether the translations directly relate to a patient or to a commercially sensitive issue, such as making a patent application or launching a new product. We will happily sign an NDA drafted by you, or if you prefer we can provide an NDA for you.
Flexible Service and Fast Turnaround
We offer a customised service to match your needs that can include, if required, working to exceptionally tight deadlines. It doesn’t matter how soon you need your medical document translated – contact us to find out what we can do.
Range of Disciplines
We offer medical translations for a range of disciplines including the following:
- Clinical research – Increasingly, clinical research takes place across borders. Our services help you collaborate internationally.
- Insurance – We help you service your customers, whatever their language and wherever they are in the world.
- Medical devices – The market for your products could be anywhere in the world. We help you access those international markets by translating your documents.
- Pharmaceutical – We offer translations to help with regulatory compliance, patents, expanding into new territories, introducing new products, and more.
- Veterinary – We have specialists who understand specific veterinary terminology, and so can help with projects across the veterinary industry.
- Regulatory compliance – New international markets mean new regulatory requirements, but our translation services will help you through this.
Request a Medical Document Translation Quote
The starting point for getting your medical documents translated is to request a quote. We have made the process of doing so as quick and easy as possible, and there is no obligation. Simply send us your requirements, and we will let you know the cost and how quickly we can get the linguistically and medically accurate translation back to you.
Please send us a quote request now.
One Minute Away From Our
Team of Translation Project Managers
Medtrans is a provider of medical translation solutions
in Australia with 10 years of translation experience.